New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway, New York, Astor Ballroom
STAC Summits bring together industry leaders in architecture, app dev, infrastructure engineering, and operational intelligence to discuss important technical challenges in the finance industry. Come to hear leading ideas and exchange views with your peers.
STAC Summits bring together industry leaders to discuss the latest business issues and technical trends affecting:
- app development and optimization
- infrastructure engineering
- operational intelligence.
Topics tend to cluster in three areas:
- Fast data & fast compute. Event-driven workloads that are latency sensitive and/or throughput intensive, primarily in automated trading (including HFT): market data, trading & matching algorithms, trade execution, and trade-time risk.
- Big data. Data-bound workloads such as tick analytics, strategy research and backtesting, fraud detection, credit quality prediction, predictive prospecting, social media analytics for trading, and operational risk & compliance.
- Big compute. Challenging computational finance tasks in areas such as derivatives pricing, market risk management, credit risk management, portfolio optimization, collateral management, and strategy backtesting.
Come to hear leading ideas and exchange views with your peers. June 13th 2018