Join our team
QH Business Development Manager - EMEA (London)
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Business Development Managers to join QuantHouse, a leading provider of advanced systematic trading technologies
Leading efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities. Primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
The roles require attracting new clients and business partners.
- Researching Hedge Funds, prop desks and prime brokers as well as potential Fintech partners in order to identify and qualify in or out new leads and potential new opportunities
- Managing opportunities throughout the sales process in order to maximize closing ratio
- Liaising with other teams (globally) including Pre-Sales, Project Management, Support teams to share information and ensure transparency and effectiveness around internal processes and communication channels
- Keeping accurate and up to date client records and data and keeping clients well informed with all product lines and functionality
Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Knowledge of the Financial Markets industry, in particular, Hedge Funds, Prime brokers and MTFs/Exchanges market segments
- Knowledge of API based technologies and related ecosystem
- Proven success in a customer focused environment; excellent interpersonal skills
- Team-player and results focused
- Good understanding of the low latency market data and Algo trading set of tools
- Ideally this person will have an existing network of business relationships within the community from which they can leverage opportunity.
You want to play an instrumental role in the business development of a fast growing provider of high performance API-based market data, AI and Algo trading solutions? You will find autonomy, inspiration and empowerment with us together with a dedicated professional team to ensure the delivery of your projects!
Please send us your resume together with a summary of your business achievements. We’re looking to hear from you! (email@example.com)